Naturally, the ambulance got a police escort to the county hospital.
自然而然的,救护车让一个警察陪护到县医院去。
自然,救护车一路由警车护送,到达了县医院。
I felt ridiculous the whole time they were unloading me.
他们放下我的整个时间我都觉得特别荒谬。
让我觉得荒谬的是,他们根本不让我下来,一路抬着我走。
What made it worse was that Edward simply glided through the hospital doors under his own power.
更可恶的是Edward用他自己的力量滑开了医院的门。
更糟的是,爱德华依靠自身的能力轻轻松松地溜出了医院大门。
I ground my teeth together.
我一直咬着牙。
They put me in the emergency room, a long room with a line of beds separated by pastel-patterned curtains.
他们把我放到了紧急救护的房间,一个长的房间一条线都是床,用有图案的窗帘分隔着。
A nurse put a pressure cuff on my arm and a thermometer under my tongue.
一个护士把一个压力带绑到了我的胳膊,把体温计放到我的舌头底下。
Since no one bothered pulling the curtain around to give me some privacy, I decided I wasn't obligated to ear the stupid-looking neck brace anymore.
自始自终没有人帮我拉上我周围的窗帘来给我一些私人的感觉,我觉得我再也没有什么义务带着那个看起来很傻的脖子固定器了。
When the nurse walked away, I quickly unfastened the Velcro and threw it under the bed.
当护士走了之后,我马上松开了那个尼龙搭扣然后把它扔在了床上。
There was another flurry of hospital personnel, another stretcher brought to the bed next to me.
然后另一个紧急的医院人事部门,另一个担架抬到了我边上的床上。
又一群医院职员匆匆忙忙地冲进来,又一副担架被抬到了我的邻床上。
I recognized Tyler Crowley from my Government class beneath the bloodstained bandages wrapped tightly around his head.
我认出了Tyler Crowley那个来自我们政治课的班级的,带有血的绷带紧紧的绕在他的头上。
Tyler looked a hundred times worse than I felt. But he was staring anxiously at me.
我觉得Tyler看起来比我严重一百倍。但是他焦虑的看着我。